A new life, in a private urbanization with more than 5,000 m2 of common areas. Practice outdoor sports, live nature, relax in the sun in the pool, read on your terrace… Always with the Mediterranean on the horizon. Welcome to the south!
BEACHES FOR EVERYONE
Urban beaches, enabling a combination of seaside activities with an urban environment lifestyle and rest and other far-off, secluded coves or beaches, located in true natural sites, perfect for those looking for peace and quiet.
It is the area with the most golf courses in Europe, due to which it is also known as Costa del Golf. Nowadays, the Costa del Golf has more than 70 highly competitive golf courses, some of them designed by some of the most prestigious architects on an international level.
It is a low density residential development located on a hill softly heading towards the sea. The fragmented unit to be built, which consists of a semi-basement garage, two floors and a penthouse, intends to remind with its design the worries and concerns of that group of architects of the second half of the twentieth century (Sáenz de Oiza, Corrales y Molezún, Coderch, among others) who managed to render with respect and dignity the tenets of the Modern Movement to the needs of their works in the Spanish coastline.
The basic components used rectangular – parallelepipeds, partially covered terraced volumes, exterior carpentry consisting of floor to ceiling glass windows, outdoor spaces with native flora, ground floor units with private gardens organise their hierarchy within an environmental atmosphere where architecture merges and magnifies the natural surroundings.
Design and materials designed for your comfort. Your home has the latest technologies, security measures and habitability. Solutions of insulation, ventilation and design of applied spaces for the optimization of consumption.
Because you are looking for excellence and perfection, we take care of every detail of your home with the most innovative constructive solutions and the most advanced products.
HABITABILITY AND PERFECT AESTHETICS
- Large windows enhance the entry of natural light and create warm spaces without compromising other features.
- The solid veneered doors for the different rooms provide high acoustic insolation.
- · The cabinets of the different rooms are modular, with solid panes. The fitted wardrobes are lined and finished on the inside and have an upper luggage cabinet and a garment rail with an elegant and modern finish. All wardrobes include a drawer unit and feature chrome fittings.
- · The bathrooms include tiles from top brands, thermostatic shower faucets with large sprinklers and high-quality fittings.
- · Base cabinets installed in the main bathrooms include a soft close, fully extractable design.
- · Continuous design indoor porcelain stoneware flooring, with a flowing pattern throughout the different rooms. Porcelain stoneware flooring for the terraces in the same tones as those installed in indoor flooring.
QUALITY, SECURITY AND CONFORT
- · Facades with air chamber and thermal insulation to optimize energy consumption.
- · Armoured white lacquered front door with a smooth finish and a safety lock.
- · Floor to ceiling cabinets in the kitchen with LED lighting stripes under the top shelves.
- · Top quality compact quartz worktops.
- · White goods: induction hob, multifunction oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and drier.
- · The building systems employed in both ceilings and partitions provide impact insulation across the different rooms, contributing to an increased comfort at home.
- · The units are prepared for the installation of air-conditioning systems for a quick and easy installation.
- · Top technology systems and building materials for inner partitions, enabling smooth finishes and providing high acoustic and thermal insulation.
- · False ceiling in wet areas to enable easier access to piping and in areas where the installation of air conditioning equipment is expected.
· Telecommunication box prepared to provide to the unit the most modern technological advances (cable TV, CATV, Smart TV, optical fibre, voice over IP, internet access…) without having to implement any other additional work, just by the simple installation of the operator providing the service.
· All rooms designed for living purposes have:
– RJ45 connection for data transmission (local network, internet access) and voice transmission over IP (phone services) or the installation of a Smart TV.
– Aerial connection (RTV) for TV installation. The living room and main bedroom also have a broadband connection through coaxial cable allowing the access to cable TV or CATV (Community Antenna Television).
· Besides CATV, such cable can also provide phone and internet access services, i.e., triple play. It uses the cable TV, optical fibre, or coaxial cable to turn them into a digital or analog line.
· Electrical panel installed to beable to assume higher power, up to 9.2 Kw without needing to execute any modifications to the power supply of the unit.
- · All building materials achieve high quality and efficiency thermal insulation.
- · Solar thermal installation to reduce consumption in the production of hot sanitary water.
- · The glazing is an insulating one, through the use of glass systems with watertight chambers and sun control filters.
- · Thermal break windows and balcony doors, which reduces heat losses and saves energy, reducing CO2 emissions.
- · Installation of tapaerators,which save water and add pressure and strength.
- · Double flushcisterns to save water.
- · Bi-thermal connections in washing machines and dishwashers in the kitchen. Energy efficiency is then maximized, reducing consumption and achieving a quicker cleaning.